Treat yourself during your holidays. Our double rooms ensure comfortable accommodation. Enjoy the magnificent lake view from our five double rooms with balconies or set yourself up in your double room without balcony on 18 square meters.
All rooms have the following features:
- Room with 18 or 22 square meters without or with balcony
- Newly renovated bathrooms with shower, toilet, hair dryer and radio
- TV, mini bar, safe and fridge in the room
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the house
- Extensive and lovingly prepared breakfast buffet
- Extra bed for children possible
- Lawn, garden, terrace, sports equipment and lockable bike room
|With balcony (lake view)
|Peak season||€ 45,–||€ 40,–|
|Early or late season||€ 42,–||€ 35,–|
|Children below 3 years||free||free|
|Children from 3-15 years||€ 25,–||€ 25,–|
- Prices per person per night
- Breakfast buffet included
- Minimum stay: 3 nights. 1 or 2 nights: € 5,- surcharge per person per night
- Additional visitor’s tax: € 2,– per person per night
- Free parking
- Peak Season: July and August
- Off-peak season: the remaining months
Thanks to the sea view of our double rooms you can enjoy the unique mountain scenery around the Mondsee lake directly from your double room with balcony. The Mondsee, Schafberg, Drachenwand, Schober, Höllengebirge und der Mondseeberg welcome you in the morning and make you want to go on excursions. We are also happy to inform you about the advantages of the Salzkammergut card with many leisure options.
You can also enjoy your leisure time directly at the Strobl family guesthouse. Our well-tended garden with a large sunbathing lawn is at your disposal free of charge during your stay.
Sun loungers and lounge chairs are available for free use. You can also take the table tennis bat, badminton rackets and balls from the Gardenbox next to the table tennis table and play in these sports. Our lockable garage is available for your bicycles.
Within a few minutes walk you can reach the lake and the village on foot. In the village you will find inns, shopping facilities, a pharmacy, the post office and bus connections to the surrounding municipalities.